Saturday, January 31, 2009

Cool News!!!

Starting Thursday March 19th, my group Man VS Comedy, consisting of Jeff Kornberg, Boris Khaykin, and myself, will have a show every other thursday at the Broadway Comedy Club at 8PM! Each show will be a night of stand-up, improv, sketch comedy, and pretty much anything goes, and will feature some of the funniest groups and performers in New York City. If I were you, I'd make it my risky business to be there opening day. That's what I'd do, seriously.

In other news, I am seeing TJ and Dave in NY tonight. Pretty much everyone says they're two of the best improvisers out there, so I'm excited.

More other news. LOST has been good this season! Right? The first two episodes had some shaky dialogue and were a bit unfocused, but were still good. And I really liked the last one!

That's it for now.

No comments: